среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

descargar guitar pro 4




So I was going through Lyn-Z pics on Facebook and oh shit, I thought Lyn-Zapos;s PR skirt was red, but itapos;s green, and Shine saw one at Value Village.� Shiiiiiiiiit.� They also had ~her boots that I didnapos;t try on cos I didnapos;t wanna untie my Converse and try em on if I didnapos;t find anything else.� So looks like a trip to Value Village again is in order� Didnapos;t even look at vests, though, idiot.� Momapos;s are way too big and dad has no plain black ties. AUGH.� *breathes*� Mall trip Friday or something.�

(Lizzy� I did get your idea about the unicorn shirt, but I donapos;t know where the hell on Earth I would get a shirt like that made.)

But I had a really good time. �The bus ride was so awkward cos James sat across from us, and Shine and I were texting and insulting Jamesapos; little brother because he was annoying and commenting on how much of a freak James is.� It was amazing.� Then we went to Little Ceasars, and fought over who was gonna pay, and the guy was like "It was like that when I was dating my wife" and I was about to laugh it off but I was like "Weapos;re not dating." and I was pleased to discover there were no tummy flips or hearts breaking.�� (I paid.)

So sore.� Gonna go shower and do my Geo.� ilu aaaaaaaaaall hearts;





descargar guitar pro 4, descargar gunbound.



Комментариев нет: