суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

by fiddlestix sakura




Saturday Night, Kishwaukee Hospital~~

The pulse was getting faster, and Oliver inhaled.� "Brigget, I know this must be hard, but I need you�to calm down a bit.� Take a few deep breaths, okay?"� He felt bad, putting her through this, knowing that sheapos;d probably rather be home in her bed than in this hospital room.� And it probably didnapos;t help that his hands were cold against her warm skin.� They were always cold at at the hospital.

She nodded and inhaled, trying to calm down. Oliver had her wrist, the same one that Gil had grabbed at the Junction, and squeezed... Squeezed and hurt her without even trying. Her inhale got shaky and when she exhaled, it was almost a whimper, her expression twisting a little as she tried to keep the tears back.

"Sorry," She whispered, her head dropping and her free hand reaching up to try and shakily brush her cheeks off.


~Deavyapos;s room, Saturday Night~


"Dumb?" Deavy looked up at him. "Really?�apos;Cause if you think itapos;s dumb, I guess I�donapos;t have to do it..." She reasoned, before a grin split her face, "I could just keep eating the way I have been, and get a nice layer of insulation instead."�

"Deavy," Jules said as seriously as he could. "I think cold-weather training is the stupidest thing Iapos;ve ever heard." He didnapos;t care too much about how she ate, as far as he could tell, she ate like any other college student, probably a little healthier, in fact. "And, donapos;t knock insulation," He grinned, "Iapos;ve got plenty of my own and it does itapos;s job."


"Cigarettes..." she repeated awkwardly, pronouncing the word like apos;sigarats,apos; before recognition dawned, "Oh, your bad candy..." She sniffed again, pleased to have an excuse to repeat the action, "Maybe a little, but I was talking about your soap."

"Well," he chuckled, charmed by her description of smokes as apos;bad candyapos;, "thanks." Then, because ti seemed to be quite the trend, he bent his head to the top of her hair and sniffed. "Yours is nice, too." Though, mostly he liked the heat that came off the top of her head. It was comforting the way human contact usually was. Calming.


~Saturday Afternoonish/Duskish/Whatever you like~

"Wh-what?"� The smile started to fade from her face.� She always imagined that would be the last thing sheapos;d ever hear before pain came.� Colletteapos;s hands moved from his shoulders to a defensive position in front of her chest.

His smile weakened, "I... Iapos;ve got you?�Mapos;holding you..?"�

She continued to stare at him with big doe eyes.� She didnapos;t know what to do.� She trusted him.� She told herself she trusted him.

He asked, "Did I�say something wrong?"�He winced a little, "Jules is always telling me Iapos;m saying something wrong... What I�meant was..."�Ben frowned, his palms coming up to rub at Colletteapos;s biceps idly, "I�guess I�donapos;t really know what I�mean..."�Hoping that he hadnapos;t offended her so much that he couldnapos;t dig his way back out of trouble and into her good graces, he tried again, "Uh... This is a good situation and... I�like it. I want to keep this situation?"�He brought one shoulder up, "and... And that involves this,"�He patted her arms to demonstrate the physical touching, "And... I kind of liked it when you were smiling more before... So... If thereapos;s anything I�can do to bring the smile back, just let me know, okay?"�

"O-okay," her hands now gripped the upper pieces of his sweatshirt that werenapos;t zipped together.� So he didnapos;t... He wasnapos;t... She felt relieved.� Taking a few breaths,�Collette said, "I like it too."� She cocked her head to the side and gave a little grin.� "Howapos;s this?" she asked.

by fiddlestix sakura, by fidel castro, by fidji guy laroche.



Комментариев нет: